Within the buildingSMART-Community the Sustainable Design and Development plays important role in Digitalisation as well as BIM-Projects.
buildingSMART Germany is excited to support the annual Greenbuild Europe conference as a Partner this year. This event will take place on March 24-25, 2020 at Croke Park in Dublin.
The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI) will hold the 3rd annual Greenbuild Europe conference, the premier event in Europe for green building and sustainability professionals. This event unites architects, engineers, contractors, sustainability leaders and more to discuss industry trends, new research, emerging technologies and the future of green buildings, cities and communities.
Moreover some of our buildingSMART-Members are helding a presentation on openBIM Implementation in the field of Sustainable Design with the Topic of “Using BIM to simply LCA during the design process”. When: March 24-25, 2020
Europe is a hot bed for green building in the world. The continent is currently home to more than 6,500 LEED projects, representing more than 185 million gross square meters of space. In 2018, Turkey, Germany and Spain were among the top 10 countries and territories globally for LEED green building. Hear from leaders in the market and be part shaping a healthier, more sustainable world for all.
- Where: Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland
- Who: The U.S. Green Building Council, GBCI Europe, architects, designers, builders, developers, sustainability leaders
What You’ll Get:
- Inspiring keynote speeches from experts and influencers, including Frank McDonald, author and former Irish Times environment journalist and editor, and Mahesh Ramanujam, president and CEO of USGBC.
- USGBC’s signature Women in Green event featuring discussions with women leading their fields and discussing how to lead in the industry.
- Interactive workshops where participants can learn about safe building materials, using LEED to drive climate action and tours highlighting some of the most sustainable spaces across Dublin.
- A full day of robust education sessions covering such topics as net zero, performance-based building measurements, sustainable materials, climate change, resilience, social equity and public health.
- An immersive Expo Hall with dozens of exhibitors of the latest technologies and innovations in the construction industry.
- Opportunity to network with hundreds of green building and architecture professionals.
Register today! Visit greenbuild.usgbc.org/europe for more information.